Friday, February 08, 2008

Ups.....

Ups.... harapanku akan memposting banyak tentang perjalananku ke India, ternyata my duties kill me out, almost can't breath at all because of tight schedule. Fortunately i am God's creator then I'm still survive hehehe....

3 days conference,... so exhausting

1st day, the day I presented my paper.
It was so nervous for me. Standing alone in front of audiences almost 300 people and I had to explained my research. Thx God, they were so nice and humble and high curiosity. Asking me for many things till the time over they insisted to discuss, i had no place to hide off myself :P
There was 22 papers presented from 6 countries (India, Indonesia, Australia, Korea, Hongkong and Japan)

2nd day, the business conference.
It was so great, Thomas Schmidheiny one of the speakers. He suggested me to add "Education and Training" as one of the factors that family business has to focus on, so it can attract the potential outsider professionals to join.
The other speaker was Prof John L. Ward. it was so surprising because I quoted his theory about family business in my paper, and I met him directly ups... what a nice serendipity :-)
The others speakers were all fabulous

3rd day, still the business conference.
Many family businesses practicer's were coming from many different countries (India, Oman, Kenya). Their Business has already generated from 1st generation and at the time they are in 3 even 4 generation. It was so surprising that the family hood within them is very strong. They shared many things with audiences. Their experiences; their values and some conflicts and resolutions. It was very meaningful.

On Sunday night I had to back to my country. I only city sight on the way to Begumpet Airport (the airport of Hyderabad). I passed the Necklace street; the famous street in Hyderabad where many people enjoy the scene of Lake behind (I forgot the Lake's name, btw). Then asked the driver to stop for a moment because I want to Buy Saree (the special clothes for Indian's Women). For I have no time, I only bought 1 beautiful Saree (in red grave's color) for my Mom.
[sorry to all of you my beloved sisters]

Arrived in Monday 4th of February, my brother was in Soekarno Hatta Airport, we were so happy and shared many things.
It was also my Dad's Birthday (Happy Birthday dear Daddy, he is now 75 years old, oh My...)
Back to Surabaya at 3 pm. So tired....... but couldn't sleep because I had to report all to many people hehehe.....

ps. Don't ask me about Hyderabad because I have no experience about the city at all.
this is real Traveling On Duty.... :P

No comments: