Friday, October 05, 2007

If It is yours, It will be yours...

If it is yours, it will be yours.
Today, I lunch in RTG with my colleges,
back to campus at 13 o'clock, I found that my Tupperware was not with me.
it is impossible for me to back alone to RTG by motorcycle (because too sunny the day, I'm afraid get headache)
Lucky me,...
I remember some colleges still there,
I call the first person, and she said she is already on the way to campus,
the second, she doesn't pick her phone up,
an the third... He says, OK I will see whether your Tupperware still in your table.

and at 13.45 o'clock, he phoned me, "Your Tupperware is in my table now"
"ok thanks a lot, I will take it to your room."
"Don't you want to order an office boy to take it?"
"No, I will come"

God has His own way,
if it is yours, then it will be yours.


No comments: