Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Dear Readers,..

Dear Readers,... (sok banget emang ada yang baca? :P)
due to the holiday in my office, I will not supply you any posting of mine.
I will go to Yogya for three or more days to visit my nephew Rico and bring him an HP NX6320

I have no idea at all, what will I do in my 7 days holiday after back from Yogya (Do you have any ideas? please let me know :-)
Probably, I will go swim with my other nephews (carol and the gank);
or finish my writings about Family Business which will submit to India Business School;
or read 5 books and 3 magazines that I have already borrowed from Library;
city sight with friends (if some one invites me to do so);
or sleep along day (pfffffffuih....)

fyi, I will not connect to internet,
holiday means: no internet connection; no supervision; no working hours,
but,...still with some book, laptop, idea and writing.
Hope I will write down also some interesting moments, things, people, place or ideas during my holiday and I will post it for you when I back to campus, yeah... just for you.

Cheers and see you folks!

No comments: