Monday, September 17, 2007

Intermezzo...

Yesterday after church, met a young man (boy perhaps). He is so charming, about 22, I guess, wore trousers and shirt in khaki color and cute glasses.

I ever met him before in last May, when I was as keynote speaker in half day Seminar “Managing Conflict”.

He walked to me and shaken my hand. After chit-chat for nothing and again remain that he was so exciting for the topic in seminar, suddenly he said to me: “Sister, you can speak Germany, can’t you? What is the meaning of Ich Liebe Dich?” Smiling for he is so handsome and cute, I replied “I Love You”

Then he said, “Please,…don’t do it to me, I’m still want to be alone at the time, no girl friend please…” I was shocking then replied, “Nope, I also don’t like the younger one. It’s too crispy for meJ

He was loud laughing and say “you are so nice btw, how about if Ich liebe dich?”

Hum….…yummy…. I love it!

No comments: