Sunday, June 06, 2004

Wonosobo I'm Coming,...

After back from church I go with my brother Johan to Wonosobo.
Meet my friend Arie and his pretty wife Maya and also their daughter Kya.

It is so nice a half day with them.
I carry on Kya till she is sleeping for an hour.
wow...How I feel the sense of maternity. (Om...I need a baby, can you hear I'm shouting in my soul???) hehehe.....
Back at night by the very dangerous road.
I'm so scare, so afraid to thinking about empty fuel on my motorcycle (look sometimes I could be so paranoid by the scary feeling.)

Arrive home at 9 0'clook in the night.
Irene said that om called me then will call again.
But he doesn't call me again (wa,...wa...wa...how I miss his soft and tender voice) if only I knew you will not call me again then I will call you om...(but it's ok I will call you tomorrow)

No comments: