Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Four Days With You....

Today,...
Feel so lonely miss you honey.
Thanks to God for created imagination so I can Imagine you for a day. It's enough for me because you are as beautiful as real in my imagination.

Tuesday 1st June 2004
Then falling again deeper, deeper,…and finally to the deepest sense of love for all that you did to me.
Honey, it’s so meaningful for me 4 days with you.
Thanks for being so nice and I realize that I love you so much.
Please be mine forever,
I need you to face the future.

Monday 31th June 2004
Many things happened and all made me more and more comfortable with you then falling in love deeper and deeper.
Thanks for your understanding, compromising, and cooperation.
I think you could be as lover, friend, and brother for me. Again thank you honey.

Sunday 30th May 2004
A day with you (ops not a day you leaved me for a half day. A half day was with your lovely sisters)
It’s nicer again. But I was resentful of internet connection it was “page can not displayed” on my blog
Gosh….I want to show off my blog to my Om hehehehehe….
Then so tired to found an ATM (hey…it’s so funny in the big city, I think)
But it’s ok , the wonderful night could trade off my disappointment to internet connection *wink…wink….



Saturday 29th May 2004

“ You’re late again. What’s wrong with your clock???”
couldn’t you imagine how hard, I handled my feeling of counting a time to meet??
Tick…Tock…Tick…Tock….then you came late.
Dear lord ,…help me to know this man. I really wanted to angry but his way driven me to smile. Hey…man you really knew how to treat me.
Happy to be near you all the way honey ….



No comments: