Friday, June 11, 2004

Sleepy....

Last Night my beloved sister phoned me she was worry about me cause I’m not on line for a whole day. (My dear sister,…please not so paranoid with me I’m ok) I was out from office because one of my old friend came to visit me. You’ve already known the complete story about that right???
But anyway thanks for caring me dear.

ps. Tomorrow I will send all your documents. (hey…this is not bribery, believe me)

I also phoned my om last night cause I miss his sweet softly voice. Ahem…ahem…some one fly to the moon :-)
We talk so much things and he said thanks for me for all that I do to him.
I think I do nothing to him. I only do what my soul want to do.
And Today I’m on the cough.
It’s so hurt, I want to sleep but I can’t because yesterday I was not in office for a half day.
And tomorrow I must go to Yogyakarta because I promise to my friend Jeng Tiur that I will visit her. (Is it fair if I delay my visiting???) I don’t think so.
Ok I will go tomorrow hope my health will be better.

Sleepy……..
*mirror…mirror….on the wall don’t say that I have a Garfield eyes right now.

No comments: