Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Congratulation....

Mr. President
Today is an important day for my Republic Indonesia. This is the day that, Mr. Susilo Bambang Yudoyono (SBY) as a RI 1.
For me he is not so special person but since he is directly choosed by most of people in Indonesia, I think he deserve to have a Honour and Respect.
To be honest I didn`t vote for him. Personally I don’t like the way when he leaved his Responsibility as a minister in Kabinet Gotong Royong.
No matter what a reason for his decision but in my stupid thinking it was very “petty minded” to leaved a national’responsibility for his own ambition. Ok, man has to reach his dream but it’s better when he doesn’t have to sacrifice a moral value and he must make a priority in the interest of the state.
Then I read that he made a “Political Contract” for a candidate of his Minister. I don’t know the contents of that Contract but I think he made a “Preventive Action” so he will not leaved by his minister hehehe (just like what he did, I guess)…You smart enough guy….
So, I hope you will be there till the end and please take concern for all without any tendency.

Be Fair,
Be Strong,
And Be Loyal…..
God Bless You………

No comments: